The interconnection of Risk Engine is realized by interfaces and connectors. The following connection features are available:
- Export to MS Excel files - allows to create Excel reports by putting data into an Excel sheet
- Export to CSV, PDF, PPT and XML files - for ex., for connecting to other systems or for reporting
- Full or incremental import of data via the Standard Importer - this is the standard way to import data into the RE data base. The import is based on XML streams.
- Creating result tables for standard and OLAP reporter - specific data base tables, with a relation or an OLAP structure, are written for reporting, while calculation or simulation runs of the RFW modules.
- Service API - Services to access the Risk Engine objects, deliver input data or receive calculation results.
The current list of available WS-SOAP Services can be found at: