Future developments and extensions include:
Integration of additional modules within the Basel III Framework:
- Internal Rating-Based Foundation Approach (IRB F);
- Internal Rating-Based Advanced Approach (IRB A);
- Stressed VaR and Incremental Risk Charge;
- Credit Value Adjustment (CVA) and Deposit Value Adjustment (DVA).
- Implementation of standard compliance check procedures in the investment area - according to investment laws of various countries - using compliance check modules;
- Extension of market risk internal models through historical simulation;
- Extension of credit risk internal models through CreditRisk+;
- Interconnection between Risk Framework and Risk Engine;
- Implementation of the IFRS hedge accounting module;
- Development of new applications in various industries other than Finance, such as Energy, Transportation, Construction, Real Estate, Commerce, etc.